Monday, March 9, 2009

A Quick Disney Drive-By!

Hello! I thought I would post some pictures from a recent girls weekend getaway to Disney! If you are a Disney fan, maybe some of these pics will bring back some great memories! My "real" friend from work and I joined some very wonderful "Disboutiquers" for some fun times and great memories. In case you are wondering, I belong to a forum called the Dis which discusses all things Disney. My cyber friends and I met up with each other in Disney. We have been communicating for 2 years and finally decided to make a big meet out of it in Feb. Hence the trip! Sit back and enjoy.







See my very smiley face....this is of course my face on the way to Disney!
A horse at Saratoga Springs just needed a picture by him!







The Lego Store and the new T-Rex restaurant














Enjoying our morning in Downtown Disney.















Goofy's candy shop in Downtown Disney






















Outside of Saratoga Springs and the pretty lobby
























Chatting after dinner on the Boardwalk and gathering on the bridge for Illuminations!












All the "disboutiquers" and their children! What a great group!



















Sunset over Epcot and the official Dismeet at the ESPN Club!


























Grass roof in Norway.


















Fountains in Germany














Pretty gardens in China










Pretty gardens in Canada!















Can you see Spaceship Earth?














Walking around The World in Epcot













Fountains in France














Arriving at the International Gateway in Epcot.













A pretty sky and palm trees!














Beautiful Feb gardens at the Boardwalk














The Castle at night lit up!














Cinderella's wishing fountain...



















Hey. look at that, Minnie sews too! I figure I would help her a little!


















A dismeet for the Wishes Fireworks show!














It was crazy crowded for the parade and fireworks! Ahhhhhhhhh!

















A gorgeous sunset over the golf course by the Polynesian...taken from the monorail!












Gorgeous waterfalls at the Polynesian!















Arriving at the Poly sends you miles away...I feel like I have arrived in Hawaii!

















A quick dismeet during Spectromagic! A dusk on Main Street! It was a beautiful evening!















The castle from the gardens...so pretty! We stood here at night to watch Wishes Fireworks.














Festive balloons on Main Street! And the Riverboat!





















A cool view of the sea serpent beside Tomorrowland!











Splash Mountain is so cool except it was a bit too cool to get drenched today!














Saratoga Springs hot tub in the morning...boy I want to jump in again!!



















Yyyyeeessssss! We are finally here!!!

















A quick stop to chat with Mickey and Roy!














Can you ever have enough pics of the castle?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I saw my Mommy!!! I love looking at the pictures of Disney! But, I had just convinced myself that I was fine with our "One Disney Day Plan" and now I am mourning the loss of the other parks this year!

    ReplyDelete