Saturday, March 7, 2009

A little Christmas in March!


Good Morning!!!


I was going through some recent pictures looking for something and I thought I would share some Christmas pictures with you! This will be like Christmas in March!







Can you guess that these pictures are from Breakfast with Santa?!

"God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son
so that whoever believes in Him may not be lost, but have eternal life."
John 3:16





















Making and decorating Christmas trees with cones and lots of goodies!
They were sickeningly sweet!



And then everyone in front of the real tree!



Such nice memories! Well, later today I am going to fast forward to the present. Perhaps a few Disney pics from a recent girls weekend away???? Perhaps a peak into my sewing room to see what's going on???
Enjoy your Saturday everyone! Its looking to be a gorgeous day here! Yaaaaa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment