Friday, September 11, 2009

I Love...


I love the way the roses smell on an April day;

I love the way the snowflakes fall with June so far away.

I love the way I snooze under my special tree;

I love the music I listen to in such great harmony.

I love the way the leaves change form green to red to orange;

I love the way a horse gallops with pride and courage.

I love how the slipper fits and she becomes a bride;

I love the way the sand washes up with the tide.

But the place I love most is right here in my home;

In my bed and in my dreams where next shall I roam.

by Sarah Stefanick


Remembering 9/11 and those that continue to fight for our freedom. They allow my family and especially my children to be able grow up safe and sound and express themselves freely. They are truly heros!

God Bless America!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love it, such a beautiful post, it brought tears to my eyes. Home is definitely where the heart is.

    ReplyDelete