Sunday, April 5, 2009

Enjoying the Sunny Weekend!


Enjoying the Sunny Weekend!

This weekend we were busy preparing for Easter! The girls went to two Easter Egg Hunts and we colored eggs on Sunday...(see the Easter Post for pics). I sewed from a new pattern! I made Belle's Provincial Dress. I am not sure if I am done with it. I am going to buy a petticoat slip to go under it...I found a really pretty white lace one on Etsy. It can go under just about any dress and it makes it full and finishes it off perfectly. I
may add some appliques of Belle and/or Chip. Luminaire, Cogsworth, etc. So without further delay, here are the pics...I tried to get artsy and they just ended up rotated incorrectly...oh well...









What do we do when the sun comes out? Start the garden of course! Edmund plants tomatoes and cucumbers and all kinds of things in his garden. I love to pick stuff fresh and put it right on a salad at dinner!




Meanwhile the girls were playing bubbles and chalk and tea party!





We broke out the roller skates after school this week. It has actually been quite cloudy and rainy so the sun was refreshing! Yaaaaaa! We love the weekends!




I love when the forsythia starts to bloom! Its so cheery and bright!












Report card time again! I am happy to say that Sarah did a great job this quarter and we celebrated with some yummy cake. She even made the cake!








Have you noticed an increase in Tea Parties lately??? Here are just a few in the past week:









Its our 6th Wedding Anniversary and so we're going out to lunch today! I can't wait! I will put up the Easter Preparations and Egg Hunts later today! Have a wonderful Palm Sunday!




A very large crowd spread their cloaks on the road, while others cut branches from the trees and spread them on the road. The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted,
"Hosanna to the Son of David!"
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"
"Hosanna in the highest!"
When Jesus entered Jerusalem, the whole city was stirred and asked, "Who is this?"
The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee."

Matthew 21:8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment