Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sewing Update


Hello All!
I thought I would update on my whereabouts! I have been attempting to find time for more sewing!
I am working on the Epcot outfits for all of us. I used "Friends Around the World" fabric and some red and blue dot fabric. I still need to make capris to match but here is the top all done:











As part of the Disboutiquers "Big Give" group, I also finished two outfits for a Make A Wish family who is visiting Disney this month. The girls were so happy when they received their outfits! They are a beautiful family and I wish them a wonderful fun-filled trip.

An outfit for the big sister:







An outfit for the little sister:








It's raining and windy here.... a perfect day to continue sewing! I also have been doing some research on embroidery machines...so if you have an opinion on one you have used please let me know why you like yours and what you can do with it! Have a wonderful day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute outfits!

    I love my machine but you already know that. I hardly ever even use the embroidery part but it is still my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Epcot outift - and those red polka dot capris - if I weren't sure that they would do terrible things for my awful thighs and rump, I'd be sewing some up for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the cool thing about Easy fit pants...they do fit...did you see me in them and I am no skinny minny!

    ReplyDelete