Friday, November 13, 2009

We are home!!!


Hello everyone!!! Greetings from the Tree of Life!!!!

Disney was awesome!!!!! We arrived home at 8 pm Sunday night! We had a great flight home but I literally have had no time until tonight to even think about updating the blog! In short, I must say we all had a wonderful vacation. I really hope my family and extended family and friends all enjoyed themselves!!!! It was so great meeting so many people while in Disney!!! And Tour Guide Mike was right on about everything!!! I only took about 550 pics but I also made sure to get lots of photopass pics (taken by Disney photographers). Also my wonderful friends, Leanne and Marlo, (and my sister in laws too) also took a bunch of pics so hopefully between all of us, I will have enough to retell the tale!!! I should be getting the photopass cd week or two. I spent about 5 or 6 hours editing and adding borders and such to those.


So this is what I was thinking about doing. I would post a few pics here on the blog and direct you to my official trip report which I will probably do over on the Dis boards. This blog is not very picture/user friendly. And so for such a big job as a trip report, I think it would be faster for me to use the old Disboards. Is that ok? I am hoping to update each weekend but don't hold me to it!!!!

By the way, can you tell in the pic I am wearing a belt??? My friend Marlo made it for me and it's fabulous!!! Thanks again Marlo!!!! This weekend I am also busy testing a new pattern coming out....so exciting! And did you know that Carla released a new pants pattern for adults??? Here's her blog link: http://scientificseamstress.blogspot.com/2009/11/easy-fits-for-everyone.html I plan on picking up some flannel and making Christmas pj's with this awesome pattern. So cool!
OK thats all for tonight! Duty calls! So, I am off to deal with Brookie who has an ear infection again I think. Thank goodness for Urgent Care!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back, Cathy! But, that's selfish of me! LOL! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete