Sunday, November 29, 2009

A quick update!

Hello! Just a quick update before I get back to sewing and grading papers! I updated the trip report with our first Magic Kingdom Day! Now the whole thing is posted! Here's the link Trip Report and I learned how to do these finally!



So my latest sewing creation is the SisBoom and Scientific Seamstress collaboration of a line of baby clothes...so adorable! And its reversible! I tested this out and only Carla could make something so complicated so SIMPLE. Just follow along and its done before you know it! It's appropriately called the Sis Boom Baby Bubble! Buy here! Don't you just LOVE this fabric?







And finally, Jennifer Paganelli is hosting an Open House...her home is just amazing! Here is a little video about her holiday sale coming up! She is soooo creative and fabulous thinking of such original ideas for Christmas decorating! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment