Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day







Wow, it's Father's Day and the first day of summer! All wrapped into one day! Amazing! I would just like to say Happy Father's Day to all of the dad's out there!




Unfortunately we have been under clouds, rain and some wind for the weekend. On Saturday, we attempted to enjoy the Harbor Festival but it was a down pour which sent us scuddling back to our car.



Today, we had periods of rain. But it didn't put a damper on the surprise in store: We all enjoyed a delicious breakfast out. Yes, I said "out"...as in we went to Uncle Bills for breakfast!!! What a treat! Combined we had eggs, toast, waffles, pancakes, ice cream, bacon and scrapple to eat with yummy milk, lemonade, tea and cranberry juice to drink! It was a feast I tell ya!
We were able to get out for a bit later in the day for a bike ride. Daddy was working. About half way through our bike ride, I realized I locked myself out of the house.....arggg...why do I do stuff like this??? Luckily by the time we got back, Edmund was home from work anyways. We enjoyed a cookout and yummy cake for dessert!




We love you, daddy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You all are a handsome bunch! This weather is kind of a drag...rain rain go away! But at least it is nice and cool. Hope you are having a great week!

    annie

    ReplyDelete