Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Exciting News!!!

Hello Everyone!!!
I have some very exciting news to announce today! As you all know, I am loving every minute of being able to sew and learn how to make all kinds of creations! My friend, Carla Crim, aka Scientific Seamstress, designs and writes THE BEST patterns for children, adults and even dolls! She is an excellent teacher and if it weren't for her, I doubt I would continue to sew. She does a fabulous job of explaining and diagraming each step of the process. Her patterns are also so adaptable that you can make an entire wardrobe out of them! She continues to add more to her collection and is working with many helpers to do so!
Carla has also caught the eye of fabric designer, Jennifer Paganelli, http://www.sisboom.com/ and has co-authored several designs with her. What a fabulous combination! With all of this, Carla and I talked about expanding her business by selling her creations on her own. She currently is available on the wonderful site, http://youcanmakethis.com/ but I thought she should branch out a bit. We talked about it for a while and decided to do it together!!!!
Soooooooo, I am helping Carla with her new Etsy store!!!! It is amazing seeing all of her patterns together in one place! She is also working on her website which will be really exciting and informative! I will be linking you up to it as soon as its ready!! Such exciting times! So please go check out the store! See what's new and what you like! Save it in your favorites!!!
Go Check It Out:

4 comments:

  1. Such awesome news! CONGRATS to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. cool news, but your link is broken. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the link everyone...I had changed it earlier today and I just realized and changed it back...IT WORKS NOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent news Cathy!! I am wishing you both the best of luck!!!

    xo,


    annie

    ReplyDelete